Falls Township Rifle & Pistol Association is a private shooting club located in Falls Township, just outside of Fallsington, in Lower Bucks County. FTRPA has members from all walks of life, and has been serving the shooting community in the Delaware Valley since 1958.
First met in April of 1958 at Fallsington Elementary School
Opened the first range at the Falls Water Works Site in October of 1958
Moved to expanded rifle, shotgun, and pistol facilities at Oxford Valley in 1976
Relocated to the current 40-acre property in 1987
From Humble Beginnings
Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association’s story began with our first meeting of 75 interested members on April 30, 1958. We didn’t even have facilities back then. Our club met at Fallsington Elementary School, Oxford Valley School, and various municipal buildings in Lower Bucks County. By the end of the year, FTRPA built ranges at what was then known as the Falls Water Works, a property now occupied by Silvi Concrete. There, we ran a wide variety of rifle and pistol shooting programs.
In 1976, we build a new, more modern facility on Oxford Valley Road, now home to The Court at Oxford Valley shopping plaza. In the mid-1980s, the developer of that facility offered us a property swap that brought us to our current location, right across the street from where we got started.
Our mission is to promote recreation, education, and training in the safe use of firearms; to foster, expand, and perpetuate the practice of target shooting and the spirit of good fellowship among all sportsmen, to maintain an shooting facilities, and conduct shooting tournaments.
Our new Board or Directors are bringing fresh ideas and have been undertaking an effort to repair and modernize our facilities, and bring new shooting sports to the club to supplement our traditional programs. Check out our membership page to look into being part of our future.
354 Newbold Road
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Event Cancellation Line